The Goal Of The Event
The goal of this two-day event is to bring together cross-industry leaders to focus and develop innovation practices and discuss strategies relating to creating and utilising seamless Change Management platforms. The intimate and collaborative environment will leave you with practical tips and solutions to issues currently faced in your organisation.
Points of Discussion
- How to create a progressive, not resistant corporate structure.
- Utilising middle management’s power to gain high level employee buy-in and support.
- How to create a progressive corporate structure
- How to turn rapidly changing technology into a positive opportunity for your business.
- Stability management: ensuring employees feel comfortable with a cultural shake up.
- Ensuring new policies maintain intrinsic corporate values as well as local office culture.
- 2018 key performance indicators in Change Management.
Who Could You Meet
Cross Industry Leading Speakers
Senior Level Attendees
Corporate : Companies
Why a Summit?
Thanks to globalization and rapid improvements in the technology field, markets are becoming more intertwined. In order to compete, in these global markets, businesses need to constantly innovate. Companies are being forced to adapt or they will fall behind, yet employees still fear how the change will impact their career sustainability. As research reports that failure to secure employee support is the dominant reason for the failure of new processes, balancing the complicated issue of employee satisfaction and innovation is crucial to remaining a competitive and profitable business.
This is the second edition of our Unleashing Change Management conference, where global change management leaders meet to discuss current challenges, swap success stories and share advice on how to successfully implement change management practices within an organisation.
It’s all about the EXPERIENCE!
- A chance to meet world Change Management leaders – from start-ups to mature projects at the forefront of their success.
- Cross-sector learning – find out how solutions adopted by other sectors can add value to your business.
- Save time and money – concentrated industry knowledge in two intensive days.
- Case studies – listen to case studies outlining the pros and cons of new and existing projects.
- Networking and interactive sessions – Learn from your peers and build new relationships in our break out and networking sessions.
- Discussion groups – industry-specific roundtable discussions for you to focus on the key issues that affect your business.
- Reinvigorate your business with fresh ideas, meet industry pioneers and discover how to deliver breakthrough results.
How Will You Benefit
Like Minded Strategy leaders for Networking
Hear About Groundbreaking Approaches to Innovation
Get the Pro & Cons of New & Existing Projects
Opportunities For Networking
Meet over 80 like-minded cross-industry leaders and take advantage of the networking opportunities, both formal and informal. The conference is expected to become a platform for fruitful discussion and networking among key executives from around the world, working towards a culture of innovation. The interactive programme format is structured to maximise learning and networking through fun and informative sessions.